Municipal Contact


Scott McKeen

Ward 6


2nd Floor, City Hall

1 Sir Winston Churchill Square
Edmonton, AB  T5J 2R7

Phone:  780.496.8140

Fax:  780.496.8113

Email:  scott.mckeen@edmonton.ca


Provincial Contact


Sarah Hoffman, NDP


#201, 12408 - 108 Avenue
Edmonton, AB  T5M 0H3

Phone:  780.455.7979

Fax:  780.455.2197

Email:  Edmonton.Glenora@assembly.ab.ca


Federal Contact



James Cumming, Conservative

Edmonton Centre

11156 142 Street Northwest
Edmonton, AB  T5M 4G5

Phone: 780.442.1888
Fax: 780.442.1891

Email: james.cumming@parl.gc.ca



Infill Related Information​


Evolving Infill Good Neighbour Guide

City Zoning Bylaws

Development Permits Map

As Edmonton evolves, so do our neighbourhoods. Consult this checklist to learn more about the steps you can take to better prepare for an infill construction project next door to you.
  • Contact Your Councillor

Consider contacting your Councillor to share your feedback.

  • Reach out to the Builder

Reach out to the builder or developer to establish an open dialogue from the start of a project.

  • Development Approvals

Contact Development Approvals for general permitting questions, information on Development Permit conditions and feedback.

Email: developmentpermits@edmonton.ca

  • Infill Questions

Contact the Infill Liaison Team for questions around infill policy and regulations, the Infill Roadmap and outreach opportunities.

Email: evolvinginfill@edmonton.ca


  • Construction and Safety Complaints

Ask for the Infill Compliance Team to report complaints related to untidy worksites, damage to alleys/sidewalks/public trees, noise concerns, absence of required permit signage, or to inquire about a site's compliance with its development permit.

Ask for the Safety Codes Officers for complaints related to excavations, site fencing or other construction related concerns. 

Phone: 311

  • Trespassing Complaints

Contact Edmonton Police Services for complaints related to trespassing on site.

Phone: 780.423.4567

* This page is updated on a monthly basis and is meant only as a source of information of what is happening in and around Westmount.

Questions? Contact:

Roland Lines

Director of Civics

Westmount Community League



Report any suspicious activity to Edmonton Police Service at 780.423.4567.  If a crime has already occurred, it can be reported in several ways:

  • report crime online

  • use Edmonton Police Service “EPS Mobile” app

  • call #377 on your mobile device

  • call 780.423.4567

If there is a crime in progress (imminent threat to a person or property) call 911.

Events that are reported to EPS are tracked and resources are allocated based on trends and rate of crimes.

Edmonton is fortunate to have a not-for-profit, volunteer-based crime prevention organization in operation. Visit the Edmonton Neighbourhood Watch website for more information on what this organization does to improve the safety of Edmonton communities.


Tips to keep your property safe:

  • take valuables out of your vehicle

  • lock your doors (house and vehicle)

  • keep your garage door locked when unattended

  • keep sightline to points of access to your home clear

Questions? Contact our Neighbourhood Safety Volunteer, Kelly Mis.